Stone House Lodge on Lake Travis Policies
We ONLY accept Checks, E-Checks
CHECK-IN Time is anytime after 3:30pm
CHECK-OUT Time is by 10:30am
(I am sorry, but during our High Season, we are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs – Thank You for understanding. During our Low Season, we are happy to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs when we are able. You will be charged for an extra night, if you do not request and we approve a early check-in/late check-out.)
A $500.00 Cancellation Fee is charged if you cancel once a reservation has been made. If less than 30 days notice of cancellation is given then the Full amount of reservation will be charged. If you leave early or are a “no-show”, you will be charged for the Full amount of the reservation. Cancellations must be made by phone (person to person). No voice mails or e-mails will be accepted for cancellations.
Please take a moment to review our policies below. If you feel that you cannot adhere to any of our policies, please do not make a reservation with us. We strictly adhere to all of our policies and we do check to make sure that ALL of the policies are being met. Our goal is to offer a clean, quality, vacation home for romantic getaways or family vacations. All of our properties are privately owned and are in quiet, residential areas. We do not rent to anyone under 25 years of age and we do not rent to people looking to throw loud, out of control parties. Guest(s) will subject to removal from the property and the full amount of the reservation will be forfeited by guest(s) if any of the following policies are broken.
• NO Inside SMOKING (outside only) please do not use the yard as an ash tray – An additional cleaning fee will be charged for cigarette butts and trash in the yard
• NO More than the reserved & registered number of guests on or in the property at anytime
• NO More than 5 vehicles allowed–No street Parking
• NO Visitors of Guest(s)
• NO Loud Music
• NO “out of control” Parties
• NO Illegal Activity
• NO more than 2 boats and 2 jet skis at or on the boat dock at anytime.
• Outdoor fires allowed ONLY in the designated fire ring and/or pit on the property. Guests must verify and follow any local burn bans. Guests must use proper precaution with regard to outdoor fires.
• Please keep noise levels appropriate with the time of day. Many of the neighbors are full-time residents, please be respectful to them and the neighborhood.
• Please keep all trash in appropriate receptacles.
Guest(s) will inform Lakeside Management immediately of any needed repairs and/or unsafe or hazardous condition in or about the property or grounds. No refunds or discounts will be given for A/C, Heating, Appliance(s), Electronic Equipment, Boat Dock, Water Levels, Water and/or Septic failures. Needed repairs will be made as soon as possible. No refunds or discounts will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable/satellite, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to restore them as soon as possible. The operation & maintenance of these utilities is out of the control of Lakeside Management. The property is individually owned and is decorated to suit the owner. Décor, style, and color will vary. No refunds or discounts will be given if you do not like the décor or location of the property. Furnishings/Contents of the property are subject to change without notice. NO refunds or discounts will be given due to weather conditions or acts of mother nature. NO refunds or discounts will be given due to the conditions of the lake and/or the accessibilty of the lake. Public boat launches are NOT a part of the property and Lakeside Management can make no guarantees as to the availability/accessibility of the boat launches.
Please remember that our homes are privately owned and the owners have opened up their own home for guests’ enjoyment. Please be respectful of the house and grounds and treat it as it were your own.